Let us love on your pets while you're away!
We do require reservations to be made prior to any drop off of any animal boarding with us. Please call at anytime during office hours to check our availability.
Our Boarding Policy:
1) In order to give each and every one of our boarders the time and care they need, our boarder Check-In (Drop-off) times are anytime after 9:00 A.M. or before 4:30 P.M. Monday-Friday and between 9:00 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. on Saturdays.
Boarders must be Checked-Out (picked up) by 4:30 P.M. Monday-Friday or 11:00 A.M. on Saturdays.
If during busy or holiday times, Owner must pick-up pet(s) between 9 A.M. - 12 P.M.(noon) Monday-Friday and drop-off between 2 P.M. - 4:30 P.M. Monday-Friday. You will be charged a late pick-up or drop-off fee of $20.00 if pet(s) if Owner fails to comply with these designated times. NO Sunday pick-ups are allowed!
2) Bring all your pet's medications in original bottles with a list of how much and when you give each one to help ensure they are given properly.
3) All dogs must be current on their Rabies, Dhlppc and Kennel Cough (Bordetella)
- if NOT current on any or all, then MUST be vaccinated 10 days prior to boarding.
- Canine Influenza vaccination is also highly recommended but not required
PUPPIES: Minimum age to board is 12 weeks old and they must have at least 2 sets of Dhppc vaccinations 2 weeks prior to boarding. Owner must understand that the puppy is not 100% protected until after 18 wks old!
All cats must be current on on their Rabies and FVRCP (Upper respiratory diseases).
**Owner must E-mail, Fax or bring proof of all required vaccinations received from other Veterinary Clinics, Rescues or Animal Shelters. NO owner vaccinations accepted!
4) All pets should be on a prescribed flea prevention or will be given a Capstar before entering the kennel whether fleas are seen or not. Capstar is an oral flea pill that kills all fleas on the animal within 30-45 minutes.
5) All dogs who are not on a monthly Heartworm prevention, a fecal is recommended but your pet must be de-wormed prior to boarding at our facility. Fecal and de-worming can be done the day of check-in.
6) We feed a sensitive skin and stomach diet and Royal Canin Small Bites in the kennel. If your pet is on a special diet or is a finicky eater, please only bring enough food for the length of their stay. Please do not bring your pet's food/water bowls and NO 50 lb. bags of food unless needed for length of stay! Please make sure to measure out enough food and put in a plastic container or Ziplock baggie(s).
7) Please bring toys, blankets and/or personal items for your pet to make his/her stay more comfortable.
We strive to provide the best care and compassion for your pets. If at any time we have the need for special or emergency treatments while your pet is boarding with us, we will first attempt to contact you or your emergency contact to inform of the situation. However, if unable to reach anyone, we will provide treatment as needed.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding of our policies to provide a fair and timely service to all.